Screems NL comes with a renewable energy solution called The Screems Phenomena (TSP). It is the applied science within our MAPS TSP devices, that produce clean – no greenhouse gas emissions – and virtually unlimited energy for homes and businesses.
Will you help us design the future of energy generating devices? We need dynamic, engaging and proactive people to work with us. Will you help us bring our cutting-edge technology to the world? We constantly face new challenges and thus, we encourage questions, curiosity and diversity of thought, as development, execution and the end-product need to be outstanding.
We are looking for Electrical Engineers, who just love to build stuff, while thinking cross-functionally: from schematic layout to firmare development and mechanical prototyping.
- Electrical Engineering fundamentals,
- Suplimentary degree is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging.
- Functional verification of prototype/product.
- Experience designing products from beginning to end.
- Experience in low power embedded systems.
- Experience in DC/DC power design, micro controllers.
- Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, DMM’s, VNA’s, thermal test equipment, etc.
- BS, MS, PhD EE
- Communication and interation with other teams and departments
- Circuit and system design
- Component selection
- Schematic capture
- Board design
- Board fabrication